1. prevent the roller from being covered by material, cause no turning, prevent leakage between the roller and tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the active part of the conveyer belt, but not the oil contaminated belt.
2. to prevent the load starting from the conveyor belt.
3. belt deviation should be corrected in time.
4. when the conveyor belt is partially damaged, the artificial cotton should be repaired in time to avoid expansion.
5. avoid the conveyor belt from being blocked by rack, pillar or lump material to prevent breaking.